- Resources, Campaigns and Events
- Apology for Historical Wrongs
- Multicultural Advisory Council
- Report on Multiculturalism
- Embracing Difference, Engaging Community Symposium
Burnaby Family Life Institute
The Burnaby Family Life Institute will conduct community forums that include the Islamic, Buddhist and Christian communities and feature presentations by local religious leaders and teachers. The project will provide diverse faith communities with the opportunity to reduce false stereotypes, prejudices and unjustified fears through direct human communication, and to build understanding and respect while working towards a cohesive society where all faiths are not only tolerated, but where individuals are respected and diversity is valued and celebrated.